I was rolling some bilo bilo for guinataan that my mother's making when I heard "This Guy's in Love with You" playing.
I can't get it out of my head. I wanna head outside and sing it in karaoke.
Just look at him. He may be old and he probably has trouble playing, but he still ends up playing it so well. I love it!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how much I love it except by plastering this post with a lot of exclamation points!!!!!!!!!
Can I also just say he looks so damn good? He's super sexy for an old dude. And look at the Japanese girl, she looks just about ready to swoon or drop dead at Burt's sexy feet.
This Guy's in Love with You
by Burt Bacharach
You see this guy
This guy's in love with you
Yes, I'm in love
Who looks at you the way I do
When you smile I can tell
We know each other very well
How can I show you I'm glad
I got to know you, 'cause:
I've heard some talk
They say you think I'm fine
Yes, I'm in love
And what I'd do to make you mine,
Tell me now, is it so?
Don't let me be the last to know.
My hands are shaking
Don't let my heart keep breaking, 'cause
I need your love
I want your love
Say you're in love
In love with this guy,
If not I'll just die.
0 comments:
Post a Comment