Yay. I hope to not act stupid again and let the peeps IRL know about this blog.Is my theme so cheesy cute or what? It reminds me of Hiltrud and how she likes bears so much. I'm thinking I will let her know about this blog so she knows how I'm doing. We said we would keep in touch and I really want to keep in touch with her. But if you know me, you know I'm kind of bad with e-mails. I answer work e-mails because I absolutely must, but personal e-mails are something else. I don't know why I've gotten lazy answering personal e-mails. Wait, did I not just say I will keep IRLs from this blog? Hmm.. okay, IRLs that I do not want to know about me. How's that?
I have some stuff to share! I'll get right on it as soon as I've filled my tumtum (dinner time!).
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay! new blog new beginning! :)
I noez! :D
ang cute ng theme mo!! so hindi na ikaw mag update sa WP mo? anyways, i'll just send you email bout it ha? ;D
Post a Comment